Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lenten Lock-In

Hey all,

I hope you guys are enjoying your spring break!

I wanted to give you guys some info on the upcoming Lenten Lock-In we are hosting for our friends from Wichita and the Greek church. We might even have some people from Tulsa join us!

Below you will find the Flier and registration form (posted as pictures), that you can print and fill out if you didn't pick one up at church this week.

If you have questions, let me know. Get ready for a great lock-in! You don't want to miss out!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Erin,
My name is Shae, and I'm helping start a youth program at Holy Ascension now.
I've never done this before, and so I'd value your advice. I've got mostly younger youth, just 4 or 5 in the 12-14 yo range, and then 4 youth from St. Mary who live in Norman. They're 15 and 16. Please call or text me sometime= 512n4400

I'll text you my email address, if you'd like. Thanks for your time and I hope to speak with you soon!